1. She patted him the head and said, "My little boy, do you feel comfortable now than before?” 2. Chinese proverbs are rich and they are still widely used in Chinese people's daily life. these proverbs there are often interesting stories.
3.If you could exchange lives someone for a short time, would you like to do that?
4.Atkins'dog, Otis, waited the nearby bushes uneasily.
5.As a result, he spends his life in a wheelchair and cannot write means of a pen or pencil.
6. But wild today disappears or is danger just because humans do harm to it.
7. But one day I came a sentence in the Bible“Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself, let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.”
8. The effect that music can have our emotions is tremendous, as it can bring people to floods of tears or
bursts of laughter.
9. Many times we don' t realize how routine our lives have become and how much we take them granted until we find ourselves in a new situation.
10. The teacher paused purpose to remind the students to stop talking.
11. While teens become busy their studies, it is very important to develop a hobby, which can not only give them fun and rest but also broaden their horizons.
12.First,they care social concerns.
2.某些不及物动词后漏加介词，以及某些短语中介词缺失，如look(at), listen (to), take care (of), be fit(for)，according（to）等。
1. When the old man came back,the smell of the whisky reminded him the accident.
2. Only if we are fully prepared the challenge both mentally and physically can we overcome the difficulties.
3. I'm very glad to receive your e-mail asking for information about the host family we have arranged you to stay with.
1.不该用介词的短语中用了介词，如 next year常写成in next year；
2.有些及物动词后多加了介词，如 enter the room错写成enter into the room, return my book错写成return back/to my book等。
4. One of them, who seemed in his thirties, praised on me for my self-confidence.
5. Gradually, I became interested in biology and chose to learn biology when I entered into the college.
6. But on today, at this special time, I just want to tell you loudly: I love you, Mom!
7. I also do well at speaking English.
8. It's the relationship among my deskmate and me.
9. There was one on I'd always wanted.
10. For his opinion, actors should go on even when they feel they have made mistakes in their performances.
11. Not only is he strict with his teaching but also he is kind and patient to everybody.
12. In fact, he even scared my classmates away during they came over to play or do homework with me.