(1)看到 always， often， seldom， sometimes， usually等要想到用一般现在时；
(2)看到yesterday, last night, a few days ago, the other day等要想到用一般过去时；
(3)看到 tomorrow， next year等要想到用一般将来时；
(4)看到now， at present等要想到用现在进行时;
(5)看到 at that time，then， at six o＇clock yesterday等要想到用过去进行时；
(6)看到this time tomorrow, from 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock，tomorrow等要想到用将来进行时；
(7)看到since, so far, up to now, in the last/past few years等要想到用现在完成时；
(8)看到by/ until/ before/ by the end of+“表示过去的某时间”，要想到用过去完成时。
1. Last year, I (be) lucky enough to take part in an event called "Shanxi in the eyes of foreigners".
2. Its success is very encouraging in today's television world where reality shows (play) a leading part so far.
3. Tom was shocked to realize that the two-month summer vacation (pass)before he knew it.
4. The festival traditionally (begin) on the first day of the first month in the Chinese calendar and ends with Lantern Festival which is on the 1 5th day.
5. The styles, rules, and regulations for Chinese poetry gradually (change) over the centuries until the time of the Tang Dynasty.
(1)be doing …when…，主句常用过去进行时，从句常用一般过去时;
(2)It is/ has been+时间段+ since...表示“自从以来已经…”主句用现在完成时或一般现在时，从句用
6. One day I (read) a newspaper when I noticed a photo of a young woman who looked very much like Linda and whose last name was Wagman-Linda's married name.
7. Take the chance, or you (regret) it.
8. The song which (sing)on the stage now was just written by Albert, for whom being a famous musician is his forever dream.
9.It (report) that many people die of traffic accidents each year.
10. According to the result of the inspection, they found that the insect contains a powerful drug, so local farmers (employ) to catch the insects.
11. At the end of December, the library's old and classic books (put) online too, bringing borrowers a lot of convenience.
12. Facial recognition technology (extend ) into many areas of school life so far.
1.But a few minutes later, I refresh myself.
2. As long as we made our efforts, we can achieve success!
3. Many of the students feel strongly against the rule, arguing that the mobile had become a necessary part of our life.
4. I knew that they will be worried about me because I was so far away, and that my mother would not sleep if she knew.
5. When my English teacher told me that I had chosen as a competitor, I devoted myself to the preparation.
6 .I still remember the soup made by my grandmother was tasted so delicious that the whole family enjoyed it.
7. They are living with their parents for the moment because their own house is rebuilt.
8. When you get the paper back, pay special attention to what have marked.