1. Mary’s father works in hospital. Now, she has a bad cold and she has to stay in bed.
A. a; the B. a; / C. the; /
2. — is it from your home to the cinema?
—Oh！Let me see! Well! It’s about twenty minutes’ walk.
A. How long B. How often C. How far
3. ―Don't forget my parents when you are in Beijing.
—OK! I won't. But I am puzzled that why them by yourself?
A. to see; not visit B. sees; don’t to visit C. seeing; not to visit
4. Father’s Day is on Sunday of June.
A. three B. third C. the third
5. Tom knew nothing(didn’t know) about it his sister told him.
A. since B. if C. until
6. —Which season do you like , spring, summer or winter?
— Certainly Summer.
A. the best B. best C. better
7. —What are you looking for?
—I’m looking for the watch my father bought for me yesterday. It is quite important to me.
A. which B．who C. whose
8. — do you think of the film= do you like the film?
— Very interesting.
A. What;How B. Who;what C. How;What
9. He and his wife like singing and dancing.
A. both B. all C. either
10. There only a teacher and ten students in that poor school!
A. is B. are C. has
11. the truth, I don’t think the movie is interesting.
A. To tell B. Telling C. Tell
12. —It’s , right?
—Yes, I agree with you. It is really .
A. such a fine day; so a fine day B. so fine a day; such fine day C. such a fine day; so fine a day
13. of my parents are good at English. But of us three are good at French
A. All; none B. Either; neither C. Both; none
14. —Look at that red car! I think it's in the world.
—Is that so? But I know there is a yellow car that one.
A. more beautiful; prettier B. so beautiful; more pretty C. the most beautiful; as pretty as
15. —What's wrong with you, Sandy? You look so worried.
—My pet cat by a car just now. And now I have to send it to the car repairing center.
A. is hit B. was hit C. hit
16. I was very excited when l saw so many on the farm.
A. chicken B. sheep C. dear
17. —There is nobody here. Let's play football.
—No, we can't. My father often tells me in the street. It's dangerous.
A. to play B. don’t play C. not to play
18. Oh, look that boy! He is running .
A. more and more fast B. faster and faster C. fast
19. —the winter vacation is coming, and we will have 30 days off.
— good news! I will go abroad to have a good time.
A. What a B. How C. What
20. Jack will graduate, and he will never forget the kind teachers at high school supported him.
A. who B. which C. whom
21. Look! There is 8-meter long bridge there.
A. a B. an C. the
22. —Be quiet! The headmaster is coming.
—It be her. She has gone to Beijing to take part in an international meeting.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C shouldn’t
23. is said that these old buildings next year. What a pity then.
A. It; will pull down B. This; will be pulled down C. It; will be pulled down
24. —Will Mary attend the concert?
—I am not sure. But if she doesn’t go to the concert, .
A. so do I B. neither will I C. neither I am
25. Study hard, you’ll pass the exam. I mean the coming test on math.
A. or B. and C. but
26. Mr. and Mrs. Black China for many years. They think it’s an attractive country.
A. have been to B. have come to C. have been in
27. —Could you tell me ?
—Sure, in 20 days.
A. When will he come back B. How long he will come back C. How soon he will come back
28. Uncle Wang left Changsha in 2001.Now he is surprised that great changes over the past few years.
A. have taken place B. have been taken place C. is taking place
29. When I came back yesterday evening, my brother his homework.
A. is doing B. has done C. was doing
30. I still remember the school clearly I stay. Because the experience in it is too exciting to forget.
A. where B. which C. that
31. Neither the two teachers nor I from Changsha.
A. are B. is C. am
32. After his father’s death, he had trouble his company.
A. run B. to run C. running
33. Tom didn’t go to Beijing, .
A.did he B.was Tom C.did Tom
34. It is good an experience I won’t forget it.
A. so; that B. such; that C. too; to
35. — do you improve your English?
—I improve my English making vocabulary lists.
A. by B. How; for C. what; by
36. Should I be allowed my own decision?
A. made B. making C. to make
37. My web receives Internet hits(点击)a week.
A. millions B. millions of C. four millions
38. —Do you have to tell me?
—No, nothing serious.
A. something important B. anything important C. important anything
39. My grandfather spends lots of money on books, he is not very rich.
A. even B. even though C. even if
40. This book her twenty yuan.
A. cost B. spent C. paid
41. He weighs almost I do. He must look like a monster..
A. twice as much as B. as twice much as C. much as twice as
42. I asked my teacher I could pass the exam or not
A. that B. how C. whether
43. Quiet and gentle music made students relaxed before big exam.
A. feel B. to feel C.felt
44. —Did you go to Amy’s birthday party last night?
—No, I .
A. didn’t invite B. am not invited C. wasn’t invited
45. —Have you ever been to Shanghai?
—Yes. I there a few months ago.
A. have been B. went C. have gone
46. Do you know if Jack to the movies with us next Saturday if it ?
A. will go; is fine B. goes; will be fine C. will go; will be fine.
47. Getting people to talk about the products the best way to advertise.
A .is B.are C.has
48. By the time I got up, my brother into the bathroom.
A. got B. have gotten C. had gotten
49. Jim Tom is in good health because they take exercise everyday.
A. Not only; but also B. neither; nor C. Both; and
50. The microwave oven heating food, but now it is broken.
A. used for B was used to C. was used for
51. —Will you get there by bike?
—No, I will take taxi. Because the speed of a bike is as slowly as a snail(蜗牛)
A. /; a B. a; the C./;/
52. —You know what, I really don’t like Tom.
—Oh, I don’t like him, .
A. too B. neither C. either
53. —How do you communicate with your pen pal?
— writing letters, of course
A. In B. By C. With
54. This kind of new ice-cream tastes and sells
A. good; well B. well; good C. well; well
55. you want to do in the future, you should work hard now.
A. Whatever B. Whenever C. However
56. Cairo is my best friend and I trust her most. She is the only person knows my secret.
A. that B. whom C. what
57. —Do you allow your son to drive in the street?
—No. I am afraid he is not .
A. enough serious B. serious enough C. seriously enough
58. —How many are there in your school?
— of them over two hundred
A. woman; The number of; is B. women; The number of ;is C. women; A number of ;are
59. I think necessary for us to study hard.
A. it B. that C. its
60. It is said that the sports meeting will be held next month.
A. some time B. sometimes C. sometime
61. The teacher (together) with his 20 students reading.
A. is B. are C. am
62. After training, Polo could stand up.
64. Many parents don't allow their to go out at night.
A .fifteen years old B. fifteen-year-old C fifteen-year-olds
65. The hospital opened 5 years ago. It for 5 years.
A. opened B. has been open C. has opened
66. It only 20 minutes to his office everyday.
A. takes; to drive B. took; drive C. took; to drive
67. Some of us loving sing and dancing, while enjoy doing sports.
A. other B. the other C. others
68. Carmen reached the top of Himalaya mountains a cold winter afternoon.
A . in B. on C. at
69. The more pollution we make, trees there will be.
A. the less B. the little C. the fewer
70. What is the man your father is talking to over there?
A. what B. who C. which
71. All can be done has been done
A. that B. which C. what
72. —How did he come to Changde? —He arrived an airplane.
A. by B. in C. at
73. —where is Tom?
—He’s left Shanghai.Because Changsha is so hot in summer.
A. for B. to C. on
74. The policeman shook hands with of the students.
A. every B. each C. everybody
75. —Look! The baby is crawling on the ground. — .
A. What fun B. What a fun C. How fun
76. —who is the second student in your class.
A. clever B. cleverer C. cleverest
77. It was cold last winter for there was snow.
A. much too; much too; B. too much; much too C. much too; too much
78. —Where is Ben? —He to the teacher’s room. And he will be back soon.
A. go B. has been C. has gone
79. I am expecting a new Ipad for long, but my dad has no time to buy for me.
A. one B. it C. that
80. I am sorry to have kept you .
A. wait B. waiting C. Waitied
81. interesting experience you had in beijing.I will go with you if you visit there again next year.
A. What an B.What C.How
82. He a teacher 20 years ago.
A.used to be B.was used to be C.was used to being.
83. Can you tell me ?
A.where is he from B. What is the matter with her. C.which is the way to nearest school
84. I don’t believe he is a good students, ?
A.do I B. Isn’t he C.is he
85. —What are on show in the museum?
—Some photos by the children of Yu shu, Qinghai.
A. have been taken B. were taken C. are taken D. taken